Opportunity: Duos & Trios at New Cannibal & Craft Little Rock
Location: Little Rock River Market District
Date Seeking: Fridays & Saturdays ongoing (STARTED OCT 2020)
Cannibal & Craft Little Rock is looking to have duos and trios on the weekends in their downstairs.
- Acoustic solo/duo/trios preferred, with or without a drummer, but volume controlled (pocket kits)
- Must provide appropriate, volume controlled sound (not too loud)
- 8 ft x 10 ft space in front of window
- 3-4 hour sets, 8p-12a prime time
- Preferred Genres: Rock/Pop/Alternative/Country/Blues Mix with a focus in the 90’s and 2000’s decades
- Not piano bar music. Willy D’s is across the street and just not the vibe for in your face interactive type shows
- No Rap, No Hip Hop, No Hard Rock, No Metal
- Classic Motown, R&B, Neo-Soul okay (please submit)
- Bluegrass, Americana & Folk okay (please submit)
- Acts must be ages 18+
- Compensation TBD plus tips.
If interested and you might be available, please fill out the form below!
Disclaimer: We are not booking or charging a fee to bands or the venue. We are acting as a resource to help both parties work together at no charge.
If you don't see a submission form below, please try refreshing your page.
NOTE: You can fill this out and we will have your info on file, even if you don't fit the opportunities above! Just tell us a little about you and give us some video links.